How to Do Las Vegas on a Budget
This isn't your average blog post about Las Vegas. No ma'am. This is a local's guide to the best spots at the lowest costs. You'll leave your girls trip to Vegas with the same hangover, the same epic stories, the same satisfaction AND still have money leftover in your pocketbook!
Here are some travel tips on how to do Las Vegas on a budget!
Where to Stay
Staying on the Strip can be affordable. You just gotta know where to go!
- Airbnb is another great alternative to spending hundreds of dollars a night on your hotel stay. You can find gorgeous homes with swimming pools and views just minutes away from the Strip and at a fraction of the price.
Free Things To Do
- First stop is a photo at the iconic "Welcome to Las Vegas" sign
- Stroll the Venice canals and window shop at the Venetian
- Visit the pink flamingos at the Flamingo hotel
- Watch the Fountain show at the Bellagio and check out the Conservatory inside the Bellagio while you're there! They change the flowers and display at least 3 times a year.
- Get fired up at the volcano eruption at the Mirage in the evening
- Explore the Fremont Street Experience in Downtown Las Vegas for hours of music, low limit table games, a spectacular overhead light show, and top-notch people-watching
Cheap Things To Do
- For a few bucks, head up to the viewing deck of the Eiffel Tower and get great seats for the Bellagio fountains
- Visit the Neon Boneyard Museum and opt for the hour-long guided tour with a museum interpreter for some Sin City history
- Take a day trip to Red Rock Canyon for some fun in the sun while you cruise the views
Read More: Red Rock Canyon X Rover
What's Worth The Splurge
- Take a helicopter ride over the Grand Canyon for a spectacular aerial view. It's only a 30 minute ride and you'll see views of the marvelous formation that you'd never imagine.
- Dinner and bottle service, especially at Tao Nightclub, is a must for the complete Vegas club VIP experience. You'll be raving about the delicious food and electric dance floor for weeks!
- See a show! Each casino has its own nightly entertainment from variety shows to magic shows, sexy adult shows, and even dueling pianos. The talented performers are worth the watch & it's something fun to jumpstart your big night out on the town.
I'm lucky that I've had years to explore the ins and outs of Las Vegas. Seriously, nothing compares to casually strolling the Strip or dancing the night away in a Vegas club. You can have an unforgettable time in Las Vegas on a budget, you just need the right attitude, the right hacks, and an insider's guide to the right spots.
What are some of your Vegas-on-a-budget favorites?
This website may contain affiliate links that allow you to find the listed products, programs, and services. These are companies and resources I use for my own travel. This is not a sponsored post. At not cost to you, I may receive a small commission if you use some of the links I provide. Thank you for your support & I'll see you out there!